Tuesday 25 June 2013

The cave of wonders

                                       Image found on https://www.facebook.com/TowardTheStars

Coincidentally I found this photo on my Facebook news feed last night, this comes after recently stumbling upon the secrets of a wonderfully sassy and intelligent woman. I wasn't meant to find out but I'm naturally inquisitive and observant, a social scientist in the making, perhaps even a little bit of a voyeur, and I spend a lot of time on the internet going from one thing to another. Because of my curiosity I do find myself in places I shouldn't be, a bit like Alice down the rabbit hole. 

I do believe the internet is rather like Aladdin's cave of wonders, you never know what you're going to find until you start off on your adventure. If I spent more time studying and less time going off on cyber adventures I'd be a frigging genius by now!

There's just not enough hours in the day to be a good student and 'Alice' and, with that, I better get my text books out!

No comments:

Post a Comment